These guys reinvented the wheel, literally.
As a one time skateboard (swear i’m getting that deck out of the garage and starting up again soon!) these new wheels intrigue the crap out of me.
How To Make an Awesome Kickstarter Video
Some great tips on creating a video for your online/crowd sourcing fundraiser. Whether you’re using Kickstarter, Indiegogo or another service these tips on creating a great video come in handy!
Keep in Mind:
- Projects with videos succeed at a much higher rate than those without (50% vs. 30%).
No matter how creative or bare-bones your video, you’ll want to:
- Tell us who you are.
- Tell us the story behind your project. Where’d you get the idea? What stage is it at now? How are you feeling about it?
- Come out and ask for people’s support, explaining why you need it and what you’ll do with their money.
- Talk about how awesome your rewards are, using any images you can.
- Explain that if you don’t reach your goal, you’ll get nothing, and everyone will be sad.
- Thank everyone!